Exclusive access to new releases, Mindset Club & survey results!
We want to know what makes you tick and why you do what you do, so we can build the best sportswear to help you cross the finish line.
Take our short survey now and help shape our brand, we will keep you updated on our newsletter as we evolve and you can see how your feedback will help create better performance sports clothing.
Take our short survey now, we are listening, tell us what you are not getting now from other sportwear brands?
Terms and Conditions and Privacy.
This survey is run on the behalf of Herron Evolved Performance Apparel LLC, a company registered in the State of Georgia USA at the following address, 509 Avery Street, Decatur, GA, 30030, USA.
The purpose of the survey is to help inform the evolution of their product line and range. In entering the survey, you will also be agreeing to receive their email newsletter. You can choose to opt-out at any point by unsubscribing on the email link or writing to Data Protection Officer, 509 Avery Street, Decatur, GA, 30030, USA or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The survey is being administrated by ESB Connect Limited and Gap in the Matrix whose registered name is The Customer’s Why Limited who alongside Herron Evolved Performance Apparel LLC are both joint data controllers and data processors of the data. ESB Connect Limited is a company registered in the UK, at 38 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1EN and Gap in the Matrix in the UK at Lattice House, River Road, Maidenhead, SL6 0BG.
The terms of the competition are as follows:
* This free competition open to anyone aged 18 years or older.
* There is one jersey to be given away and one $100 voucher which can only be spent at Herron store online and this winner will be chosen on December 20th 2021. We reserve the right to change the end date with five days notice.
* Entries will be accepted only when you have submitted a valid email address. You can submit an entry by post to 09 Avery Street, Decatur, GA, 30030, USA but the entry must be received no later than 25th November 2020 and must include a valid email address.
* By the 14th month of the following the closure of the competition, one winner will be drawn at random from all the entries received and notified by email.
* There is no alternative prize or cash alternative to the prize stated.
* Winners will be notified by within two weeks of the draw taking place.
* The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* Winners’ names will be available on request.
* Herron Evolved Performance Apparel reserve the right to redraw the winners if after 60 days the prize has not been claimed or winner has not responded to Herrons’s attempts to make contact
* All participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
* Winners may be requested to take part in publicity.
* If you sign up for e-newsletters but do not wish to be entered into the competition, please contact us by email on email@example.com by the first day of the following month.